You’re invited to sponsor and exhibit at the 2022 ICCOPT/MOPTA conference to be held July 25-28 at Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, USA.
The deadline for considering this invitation was June 1, 2022.
Reach an audience of 600+ leading optimization experts and PhD students at the flagship continuous optimization conference of the Mathematical Optimization Society, which is being held together with the annual MOPTA conference.
Who should be a sponsor? Who should be an exhibitor?
- Companies offering high-performance optimization and modeling software products.
- Companies or R&D groups within companies offering optimization and analytics services.
- Book and journal publishers.
- Education programs and institutions.
- Meet with attendees, start discussions, make new connections, and meet future partners and employees.
- Learn about the state-of-the-art in optimization and data science techniques by involving at least one of your team members with a complimentary full conference registration, depending on your level of sponsorship (see below).
- Market your company by having your logo showcased on the conference’s web site, program book, among others.
- Gain recognition at the Opening Ceremony and at the Conference Dinner.
Reserve a tabletop exhibit space ($1,000):
- Reserve early (space is limited and will sell out early).
- Exhibit space will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis upon receipt of registration/terms & conditions forms and payment.
The following sponsorship opportunities are available.
This package includes two (2) full registrations for attendance to all of the conference talks, and one of the following exclusive options, which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis:
- Sponsorship of the conference bags (your logo on it) for all attendees.
- Sponsorship of the conference badges (your logo on it) for all attendees.
- Sponsorship of the track signage (your logo on all meeting room track signs).
Sponsorship of the conference USB drives (your logo on it) for all attendees.
This package includes one (1) full registration for attendance to all of the conference talks, and add your logo to a customized giveaway item handed out to all attendees during registration.
This package includes one (1) full registration for attendance to all of the conference talks, and be recognized as a sponsor of a coffee break with your logo made highly visible. Take advantage of this additional recognition when attendees gather at the refreshment tables.
This package includes one (1) full registration for attendance to all of the conference talks, and be recognized as sponsor with your logo on the opening plenary slides, conference sponsorship promotions, web site, and program book.
For questions on registration and payment options, contact Sarah Wing at .
For interest in an individual sponsorship package, contact Tamás Terlaky at .