During the summer school, Lehigh Transportation will offer shuttle bus service from the Asa Packer / lower campus (the site of the main conference and the on-campus housing) to the Mountaintop / upper campus (the summer school venue) each morning, as well as service back to Asa Packer / lower campus in the afternoon. See below for the schedule and bus stop locations.
We are not responsible for the transportation of attendees that miss the bus service. If an attendee misses the bus service, then we recommend that the attendee pays for a ride-share service (e.g., Uber or Lyft). Note: The walk from Asa Packer campus to Mountaintop campus is up a steep hill and most of the road does not have a sidewalk, so while walking is possible, we do not recommend it.
Saturday and Sunday Morning: Buses leave at 8:10am from the two lower-campus pickup locations (see below) to the summer school venue. The buses might be able to loop back for a second run, but we strongly recommend that all attendees be present for the 8:10am departure time since the buses would not be able to accommodate all attendees for a later departure time.
Saturday Evening: Buses leave at 8:00pm from the summer school venue to the two lower-campus drop-off locations.
Sunday Afternoon/Evening: Buses leave at 5:45pm from the summer school venue to the two lower-campus drop-off locations.
Bus stop locations
Download the following transportation map to help you find the locations discussed below.
Pick-up/drop-off location for summer school venue:
- Iacocca Hall’s main entrance (red square on the map above)
Pick-up locations for the lower campus:
- Dormitories: Taylor College southbound bus stop (stop sign by Trembley Park parking lot steps; see the red circle on the map above)
- Central campus: Farrington Square Bus Stop (next to Lehigh University bookstore; see the red pentagon on the map above)
Drop-off locations for the lower campus:
- Dormitories: Taylor College northbound bus stop (see the red triangle on the map above)
- Central campus: Farrington Square bus stop (see the red pentagon on the map above)