|February 1: Registration opened. (It is now closed.) See registration details below.|
|February 1: Deadline for submitting an invited session|
|February 20: Abstract submission opened for invited talks|
|March 22: Deadline for submitting a contributed talk proposal|
|April 15: Deadline for early registration|
|April 29: Deadline for abstract submission for accepted talks|
|April 29: Deadline for abstract submission for poster competition|
|May 1: Deadline for financial support application|
|May 1: Deadline for nomination submission for best paper prize|
|May 15: Deadline for solution submission for the AIMMS/MOPTA Optimization Modeling Competition|
|June 1: Deadline for registration. (It is now closed.)|
The registration fees are below. Please note that the fees cover lunches and coffee breaks for each day of the conference.
Due to the backlog of applications at US Embassies and Consulates around the world, we encourage international travelers who require a visa to come to the US to register and commence the process of securing a visa as soon as possible.
Early Registration (before April 15)
|MOS Member (Regular): $440|
|MOS Member (Student/Retiree): $290|
|MOS Non-Member (Regular): $535|
|MOS Non-Member (Student/Retiree): $315|
Late Registration (April 16 – June 1)
|MOS Member (Regular): $490|
|MOS Member (Student/Retiree): $340|
|MOS Non-Member (Regular): $585|
|MOS Non-Member (Student/Retiree): $365|
- All attendees must register and pay a registration fee.
- Registration is for the entire conference. Per-day registration is not available.
- Registration includes admission to all conference events except the conference dinner.
- Tickets for the conference dinner (including up to one guest) can be purchased during registration. Tickets are limited.
- Registration must be completed prior to June 1, 2022. On-site registration will not be available.
- By registering for the conference, all attendees are expected to review and be in compliance with Lehigh University Covid policies.
- Per the bylaws of the Mathematical Optimization Society, “One year of membership in the Society, for the calendar year following the year of ICCOPT, will be offered to ICCOPT registrants who did not receive the membership discount.“
- Cancellations must be made by June 1, 2022. Email with any questions.
- Refunds will only be offered according to the following conditions:
- Cancellations by June 1, 2022 will yield a refund of registration except for unrecoverable expenses such as payment processing fees.
- Cancellations after June 1, 2022 will yield no refund.