Summer School attendees (whether students or not) have the option of staying in campus housing starting Friday, July 22 through Sunday, July 24, with the option to extend their stay during the main conference until July 29, 2022, if desired. This option is highly recommended for Summer School attendees since transportation to/from the Summer School venue (Lehigh’s Mountaintop Campus) will be offered from the Asa Packer Campus (lower campus).
Only participants who have already registered for the conference can reserve campus housing. Make sure that the payment of the conference fees is successful before requesting housing, and keep your registration confirmation number on hand because it will be needed.
The reservation deadline for campus housing is July 1, 2022. You can use the following link to make a reservation:
Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email within 3 business days either with payment instructions or a notice that all rooms have been reserved and no more are available.
- Cancellations must be made by July 1, 2022. Email with any questions.
- Refunds will only be offered according to the following conditions:
- Cancellations before July 1, 2022 will yield a refund except for unrecoverable expenses such as payment processing fees.
- Cancellations after July 1, 2022 will yield no refund.
Earliest check-in is Friday July 22, 2022. The check-in location changes based on the arrival date/time. There are two main check-in locations:
- cafe area (adjacent to the patio area and inside the main door) in the Hitch building (located at 72 University Dr. Bethlehem, PA 18015), which is between the Singleton and Maida buildings.
- conference registration desk
An attendee staying in on-campus housing should pick up their key according to the following instructions:
Friday, July 22
- Arrival between 9:00am – 6:00pm: Attendees should pick up their key from the cafe area in the Hitch building.
- Arrival after 6:00pm: Attendees should pick up their key from the cafe area in the Hitch building but must email and at least one hour before they arrive to the Hitch building.
Saturday July 23
Attendees should pick up their key from the cafe area in the Hitch building. Attendees should email and at least one hour before they arrive at the Hitch building.
Sunday July 24
- Arrival before 5:00pm or after 8:00pm: Attendees should pick up their key from the cafe area in the Hitch building. An attendee should email and at least one hour before they arrive at the Hitch building.
- Arrival between 5:00pm and 8:00pm: Attendees should pick up their key at the conference registration desk.
Monday July 25 and later
- Arrival before 6:00pm: Attendees should pick up their key at the conference registration desk.
- Arrival after 6:00pm: Attendees should email and at least one hour before their arrival time to receive instructions on when and where to pick up their key.
Check out is until 11am each day. Attendees can leave keys on the desk in their bedroom when they leave the dormitory.
The two options for campus housing are as follows (prices stated include taxes):
Air-Conditioned Rooms with Linen Packets in Traditional Residence Halls
- $31.10/person/night for double occupancy (2 per room)
- $35.55/person/night for single occupancy (1 per room)
- Taylor House: https://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/building/taylor-house
Air-Conditioned Rooms with Linen Packets in “Suite”
- $43.45/person/night (all would be single bedroom occupancy with shared bathroom)
- Singleton/Hitch/Maida https://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/building/singleton-hitch-maida-houses
All room pricing includes a linen packet (pillow, pillowcase, 2 sheets, blanket, 2 towels, 1 washcloth). In case more towels are needed, in the lobby of Taylor and Singleton there will be a bin of clean towels. Attendees can obtain access to Internet by using the Lehigh wireless network. Attendees who select Taylor House Double Occupancy can indicate their roommate preference when making their reservation.
After June 20, we will notify each attendee of which room they have been assigned.
Please note, if you are staying at an off site hotel/location, you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from campus.
In case of an emergency, contact Lehigh University Police Department — 610-758-4200 — they are available 24/7.